Hello! I’m Emilie..
I tell stories with my camera and photograph people who are in love. It’s the best combination.
After working in fashion and advertising, I fell into wedding photography by chance and immediately knew it was something I wanted to pursue. I get to swoon over the venue styling, witness hilarious speeches and see the bride in her dress for the first time.. I’m very lucky to call this my job!
My style is relaxed, informal and creative. I love documenting honesty and real moments as well as beautiful, unique shots of you together. For every wedding and couple, I’m there to capture the full story, giving attention to the smaller details and those moments in between.
• Renovating my Victorian house (there’s lots of sanding!)
• Wood fires with hot chocolate
• Long walks in the countryside and exploring damp forests
• Learning to use my vintage Singer sewing machine
• Live music and festivals (from seeing Prince and going to Glastonbury!)
• My go to drink, Amaretto, with lime & cranberry
• Watching too many seasons at once on Netflix
Relaxed, informal wedding photography
I’m based in the North West, but offer my relaxed informal wedding photography all over the UK, including Cheshire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire and even for destination weddings. I love to photograph a variety of themes including rustic country weddings, barn and Tipi weddings or even quirky city weddings. You can see a wide variety of weddings on my blog where there’s plenty of details to get you inspired!
If you think my informal style would suit your wedding and you would like to check my availability or request a brochure, please visit my contact page to tell me more about your plans. I’d love to be part of your big day and hope to hear from you soon!